Plastic trim for interior?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bzbatl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went by two Chevy dealers, and neither could point me to the correct part, and the "parts manager" wasn't available to see if he could either.

Does anyone have a clue where you get replacement plastic trim for the interior? The rear bottom one is absolutely destroyed - the part that gets the most abuse from sliding giant speakers and plywood around on it when I load the cargo area.

I've Googled for hours, and finally remembered that I used to participate on this forum :)

Any help is appreciated!

erosa713

Reaction score
lol i was having the same trouble looking for interior pieces , i went to like 4 different service dept. and nothing i was mad that these people dont know sh%$ , i ended up getting almost every single plastic piece ( even the one i didnt really need ) on the inside including the dash for $30 cash!!! where ? a junk yard lmafoo believe me if u find it at da dealer they gonna charge you alot , i dont understand why they think they can charge you any price for plastic ? lol so i would check the auto junk yards first you might get lucky and then go buy the whats left ..