Precision Grilles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

calientecafe

Reaction score
I just installed mine. Took about 30 minutes. All you do is take all the 10mm bolts off the top of the bumper cover/grill area, pull it back to have room later, pop both pieces on, and then get brackets and screws and such and tighten.

took my emblem off and went black on that with clear also.

calientecafe

Reaction score
DSC02794.jpg

DSC02795-1.jpg

DSC02801.jpg

Sorry, it actually rained in Phoenix last night, it was 38 degrees also. burrrrrr:eek:

Last edited:

Bear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good all around man, I like the way that grille looks and the blacked out Chevy insignia.

OSU_Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good look, been trying to find something like that for the rear for a while now.

Calientecafe - - how about some p/n's for the emblem pieces? Or did you repaint your own? If bought, do they come in other colors? Didn't see the one for the rear piece on the Precision Grille's website. Did you buy your parts directly from them or elsewhere?

Thanks.

calientecafe

Reaction score
I took the one in the front off and painted it. I taped up the back one on the hoe, but you have to cover up almost all the back because of overspray.

I went to Autozone and got some 1500 grit sand paper, meguiars cleaner wax, some universal black paint which matches perfect, and some clear paint. I sanded the black coats because of orange peel. Then the same for the clear. Then I used hand power to buff out after about an hour after I was done spraying.

Came out pretty good, more orange peel than I wanted but I will clear with my spray gun later down the road when I do my taillights and brake lights with that VHT Nightshades