Pro Exaust On Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This cat has the worst laxidazicle attitude toward customer service I have ever come across. Never answers messages. I sent out a money order for 2nd day delivery on 7 april. Emailed him numerous times about it and today I get an automated message saying payment was never recieved.
For you future people that want the projector lights ect. Pay the extra money, Like they say you get what you pay for, heck I don't even know right now if I'm getting anything, other than a letter tracer and a real bad feeling about this guy.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there is alot of ppl on ebay like that. they get your money and forget about your order. punks!

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have to sometimes wonder if its worth the aggrivation, they're usually 1 man closet operations trying to appear like a major company, when in fact its one person doing drop ships. Which I don't mind, but when you go through the trouble to send a money order out 2nd day to ensure they get the money in a timely manner, and they don't even take the time to respond to emails or notify reciept of payments. Worst part is a couple of peoiple on the forum spoke highly of them. Thats the only reason I went with him

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazing, sent over 20 emails and still no answer. This is not the kind of people you want to deal with.

SapperRyash

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Amazing, sent over 20 emails and still no answer. This is not the kind of people you want to deal with.

it was like that when i got my heads and tails. i was so pissed but the product showed up quickly after the sale closed. so keep the faith, bro

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got em and they are awsome, pic to come shortly

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You guyz

Give me a break, it isn't like I was born with a set of Daddylacs Keys on a pacifier. and the weather has been really like sh*t. and I have a few other excuses. When I get em I get em. If your world is revolving around the forum, take out a minute dig up some of those coffee cans in your back yard and count your money.

SoCal Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give me a break, it isn't like I was born with a set of Daddylacs Keys on a pacifier. and the weather has been really like sh*t. and I have a few other excuses. When I get em I get em. If your world is revolving around the forum, take out a minute dig up some of those coffee cans in your back yard and count your money.

Hey bro...we are just interested in how they look, since we may want to purchase somthing similar....as well as just joking with you on why you havent posted pics yet. Relax. We're all friends here...:beerchug:

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before & After Pics

I finally got to getting pics posted, Roof rack comes off this week also.
i like the function the window visors give but I also think they are an eye sore, especially since the yuke is virtually nekid

Last edited:

YukonJacks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pro exhaust lights

Lights on

Attachments

• yuke9.JPG
    yuke9.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 19
  • yuke10.JPG
    yuke10.JPG