Radio swap help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bpreston

Reaction score
I have an 09 Tahoe LT with a non Bose stock radio. I don't care about not having Bose but I would like to have the radio with nav and more importantly rear back up camera. I do not want to put an aftermarket radio in, what's the best way to go about this? Thanks for the help

doctorkjt

Reaction score
nav radio

i too want to do this, but i want to convert the non bose to bose wiring and cant get any help anywhere on this. ive pretty much given up. anyways, in my extensive internet search, i found that what you want to do is possible. you can get a none bose stock OEM nav radio to install in your truck. ebay has them and they are GM OEM. you may need an interface unit to keep bluetooth, onstar and the like compatible with your radio, i believe its called a PAC interface
(the PAC is followed by different numbers and letters indicating its particular use and compatability) try this website for more info
http://www.pac-audio.com/productDetails.aspx?ProductId=384
i hope this helps you in your endeavor, but all ive seen indicates that your project is pretty easy to do.