Removing the stock sub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tattootrig

Reaction score
Ok gang, here is my next question.... I am currently building (another) sub box for my hoe. (the last one was to be a fiberglass one for under the seat, but I didn't pay attention to the 3/4" rise in the floor under the read seat...BAH!) Anyway. I am building a box for behind the back seat and want to get rid of the stock sub. Is there something out there that was for "stock" tahoes without the sub? Like a storage bay or something? If not, does anyone make such a thing? I should have photos of the new box when it is done (hopefully this weekend). Also want to know where I can get a rear cargo cover.

Thanks,
Trigger

xplizt

Reaction score
probably not since the stock sub is behind the plastic panel. You could always just take it out and use the "tool access panel" to stuff sh!t in there. Or you can do like I did and install your amplifiers behind that panel.

Polecat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then you have alot of things you can do, depending on how much room you want to use.

stockergt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can take that stock sub enclosure off your hands