Rhino-Line entire body ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j.carlin00

Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures or suggestions on Rhino-lining the entire outside of my 1999 tahoe??

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have some pics of an entire floor board of a SUV that i used herculiner on. don't know it that would help or not.

i will say i wouldn't EVER put that on anything other than the rockers or maybe the bumpers / flairs/ that sort of thing.

the herculiner at least got real dull looking after getting dirty a few times.

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody have any pictures or suggestions on Rhino-lining the entire outside of my 1999 tahoe??

Why would you want to do this? Are you planning on filming a re-make of Road Warrior?:lol:

I used to know a guy who did that to his 88 Honda Prelude a couple years ago. I know, it's not a truck, but it looked terrible.

Razincayne

Reaction score
Yesterday there was a guy in a mid 90's Chevy truck pulling out of a carwash that had this done. The sun hit it and it looked like the whole truck was completely covered in ice. :nono: Had to laugh and do a head shake. But as the ole saying goes....To Each His Own.... Just not my cup of tea.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
me or the other sasquatch?? lol there's 2 on here now, i never rhino linerd anything before, i used por15 in my wheel wells and under carriage...

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah I meant you... what is the por15 stuff then? like some special coaty-rubberizer or something?

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ehh, i did mine, i had it on a lift when i did it too.. but idk if your underneath is pretty scaly and rusty, try either sanding it half way smooth or scrape the rust off.. idk it looks like 3D if you dont sand it down. .. i guess it looks way better then rust, but doesnt look beautiful if you dont do something about the rust issue....

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
- there is a toyota tacoma around here, it is two-toned rhino-liner

*note.. yes the little truck was mine, an old man give it to me for splitting a load of fire-wood for him a few years back.. i put 5inch blocks in the back removed a leaf, and dropped the bolts out of the torsion bars in the front.. it rubbed the exhuast off on the pavement.. - i didn't keep that truck very long, but it was fun..

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 19
  • biglil 004.jpg
    biglil 004.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 13

stkr

Reaction score
Saw a Dodge pickup done in Rhino liner two days ago. Weird and I wonder how much weight it adds. I mean the whole truck was covered in that stuff!