Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NvTitan

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new I just got a 2004 Tahoe LT with 56k on it. I already did a 20% tint all around, grille guard, and K&N CAI. Thats about all I plan to do for now. I usually replace shocks at 50k and the Tahoe is still on factory suspension, so thats one of the first things I want to tackle. It has premium smooth ride, not Autoride, so what are my options? Does anybody know who makes the original equipment shocks? I'm looking for stock replacements or something that rides a bit smoother if possible. Thanks

Grebbler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If yours is like mine, it uses Nivomat style shocks. About $350 to $400 each.:cryin:

Ed

ZBrink

Reaction score
If yours is like mine, it uses Nivomat style shocks. About $350 to $400 each.:cryin:

Ed

I am in the same boat as both of these guys with a 2000 XL. Do you have to use the Nivomat shocks? If not, what is a good replacement that will improve me ride quality? My ride is quite rough at 140k...

Zack