Should i get them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant decide. Im not usually a fan of aftermarket headlights, but i can pick these up for 50.00. They are clear, so i wont have to mess with pulling the amber corners out of my stock lights. I'm also concerned with the amount of light they put out. I know these lights are not the the best at doing what they are designed to do. The guy even told me that the brights don't even make a difference from low beams. What do you guys think?

01010801040601161420080621d6d0f6b06dd6e2d634007034.jpg

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
50$ is tempting gor some aftermarket lenses... but if the dude is already giving you bad reviews about it, dont do it. ( i mean, in my opinion)
for me, a hop-up item is better than stock in function, and also looks.

I mean, they LOOK cool, but if they defeat your hi beams, I suggest you keep shopping.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stock denali projectors are the only projector lights I'd be willing to put on my Yuke. OEM quality, and DOT approved light output.

My .02? Skip those. If the light output sucks with incandecent bulbs, then even an HID kit won't help too terribly much. Put that $50 toward OEM projectors.