Show Some Tail........Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya, GT racers has never done me wrong. I got my halos, LED tails, and LED bumper lights from him w/o any problems. They were all Eagle Eyes products. I even had a defective bumper light on the first go around, he shipped me a replacement w/o any hassle. Matt's right, I think it depends on the vendor.

+1 on the stylintrucks comment. I ordered a set of Muth signal mirrors from him in November and still hadn't received them by January 10th. He tried to blame it on Christmas, even though I ordered them the day after Thanksgiving. What an idiot, I had to file a PayPal claim and force a refund. No mas.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I really want a set of the LEDs that boost and matt are running, but I have the barn doors and they apparently won't fit properly on the barn door models. Does anyone know if they can be modified to fit, and if so, what I'd need to do?

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
smoked chrome LED
rearend.jpg

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey kandywhips504 I see you got same tails as I do how you like them? Not too many of members got these!

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey kandywhips504 I see you got same tails as I do how you like them? Not too many of members got these!

i like them alot cus noone else has them and i have had them for almost 3yrs now and not one LED has gone out yet (knock on wood), also i like how the blinking goes up and down like a cadillac led style

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I love'em for the same reasons and their bright as hell to!

Fyrcaptain

Reaction score
Bumpity bump bump.....
Keep 'em coming...........

Those smoked chromes look waaaaaay better than the non-smoked..... imo