Side view mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smorse52

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me? I have a (well it appears to be) metal cap on my sideview mirror. It looks like a brushed nickel finish. Is that painted, or is it metal. I spoke with the dealer and they said they have no idea what I am talking about. I told them, it's metal, but it's not shiny. My entire interior has this same low luster metallic finish. Some one knocked off the cover on the side view mirror.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what you are talking about. Can you take a picture?

smorse52

Reaction score
I do. How do I post my pic? It says it's my profile pic, but it doesn't appear to me that it's on like yours is.

smorse52

Reaction score
I can see it, but I can't figure out how to get my picture to be set on side of my profile.
Obviously I am not that good with comps either. I can fix em (hardware) but software, na...The dealer says its chrome. I said it's not. He said, that's what we call it. i said if it comes in shiny, you buy it. He said no problem. So I ordered it. And yes I do have a z71. LOL obviously you saw the picture since you sent it to me.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say just have them order the part for your Z71 and if it isn't right when it comes in, don't pay, or get a refund.