sideview mirror covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brymed79

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can find the insert for my sideview mirror it is currently the stock black plastic. I've seen other tahoe's with painted oem sideview mirrors and was hoping to find some to replace. The painted oem are smooth; whereas, the ones I have on my tahoe are textured black plastic similar to my door handles.

brymed79

Reaction score
I've already checked ebay and all I can find are chrome ones and I'm not going for a mexican look.

PHXdesertTahoe

Reaction score
does anyone know where I can find the insert for my sideview mirror it is currently the stock black plastic. I've seen other tahoe's with painted oem sideview mirrors and was hoping to find some to replace. The painted oem are smooth; whereas, the ones I have on my tahoe are textured black plastic similar to my door handles.

JP Customs should have what you are looking for. go here for a complete listing. http://www.jpcustoms.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=16624&cat=684&page=1 They will paint to match the OE color on your truck.

Matt.

lilsolo68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone ever tried to find some covers like the one that come on the new yukons. the ones that are half painted and half chrome top/bottom?