So I signed up for my concealed carry class today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The next available class was July 7th, I asked the guy why it was booked so far out. He told me that there has been a sudden influx of people signing up lately. I asked why, he then told me that OBAMA has already said he would like to see all license taken away if he is elected.

When I got home just now I decided to check out his website to see if this was true. Before I even got into the page I saw THIS!!!

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/semr?source=SEM-register-google-obama-search-national

Look at the top right corner of his page!!!!!

Seriously this ****ing guy wants to be the President of our Country. Deportation is in order. Send him home.

Now I decided to check out the other front runners and the only one not giving in to the people that are here in OUR country that don't know our language is Hillary the CRAZY one. What is wrong here? I don't get it. What happened?

Last edited:

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lied, I found it...It was disguised!!! So every Presidential Candidate is giving in to one of the biggest problems in our contry. I am going to move to Canada if a Democrat is elected. This sucks.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting all my guns and suppressors before november, lets see if those motherfvckers can take away my second amendment right to own a ridiculous amount of rifles that I'll never use to hunt.

Yuke2K

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm getting all my guns and suppressors before november, lets see if those motherfvckers can take away my second amendment right to own a ridiculous amount of rifles that I'll never use to hunt.

Amen to that. I'm stocking up on plenty of .223, 9mm and .40SW ammo, and my AR15 is going to get finished some time soon, too.

Hillary was supposed to concede the race tonight, and the bitch is still clinging, vying for the VP slot.

Vote McCain. Not the greatest choice, but it sure beats the living FVCK out of the alternative.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the first amendment protects you from the government
Not from me
You can say whatever you want to out there
You come within reach of me
I'll exercise my right to give you a good ol' country ass whoopin'
Is what I'll do for you :D:D:D:D

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sorry guys I had to start this. It is a heated debate but seriously that is screwed up. YOU WILL NOT TAKE ANY ONE OF MY WEAPONS AWAY. I don't care who you are or what army you are from. And seriously I am with you guys I will be stocking up with as much ammo as possible before November. Because who knows when WWIII will start. I want to be able to take out a small country by myself haha.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get involved with the Ron Paul Revolution. I know no one wants to get off thier butts and do anything and bark from a recliner, but this is a real tangible opportunity so serve your country and become a delegate and get involved.

And congrats about the license :D

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Thats whats up...stock up :D

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get Involved With The Ron Paul Revolution. I Know No One Wants To Get Off Thier Butts And Do Anything And Bark From A Recliner, But This Is A Real Tangible Opportunity So Serve Your Country And Become A Delegate And Get Involved.

And Congrats About The License :d

Ron Paul Ftw!!!!!

krunchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I lied, I found it...It was disguised!!! So every Presidential Candidate is giving in to one of the biggest problems in our contry. I am going to move to Canada if a Democrat is elected. This sucks.
come on up and enjoy our free health care :smilielol:

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will look into it. I haven't heard anything negative about Paul, but how can you trust someone with two first names :)? Anyways I think that if Obama was elected it wouldn't matter, he will be out of the picture a few months later.

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Two good things: one he wants to protect our rights, and two no secondary ESPANOLO site that I could find...This could be promising.

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many stupid rednecks, my only hope is that they'll miss and get a kiss from a barrett themselves.

treepete

Full Access Member
Reaction score
be glad you even have CCWP available in your state.

Wisconsin is one of the last 2 states that still does not have it.

And Obama can suck it. what has that turd ever really done in his political career?
Seriously, can anyone name one thing? F***ing elitist snob.

Remind me to get a generator, so I can have my own compound.
Anybody down with bein' in my militia?

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sadly enough, I lost all of my guns in a tragic boating accident.:shhh:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too many stupid rednecks, my only hope is that they'll miss and get a kiss from a barrett themselves.

Its not just rednecks, its anybody who is raciest. But i read someware, i think it was on here actully, that we will all be Raceiest until we stop haveing to put our race on documents.

but i ho hartidly agree with them.

biomektattoo

Reaction score
Congrats, It is very nice to see responsible people take care of their own!!!!

Remember," All you need to get by in this world, is Love and a.45."

Nathan

2001Yuke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am by no means racist, but seriously the guy is Islamic. Remind me who we are fighting again? He wouldn't stand or salute our flag, somebody should remind him that he is running for the highest office in our country. I am not saying that he should or will be assisinated but my guess is that the first time he screws up he is done for.

As for Boost's comment about the rednecks, it won't be a redneck puting an assisination together it will be the government puting him down. If he does miraculously win there will be another conspiracy to put another Middle aged, white guy in office, the way it has always been.

Is he officially running with Edwards? I actually like Edwards.