Stay The F*CK away from wooddashexperts.com

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe XL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used wooddashexperts for one piece...the radio surround in woodgrain and it matched perfectly. I was happy with it and their service but.....
Sorry dude, yours looks like two totally different colors...yuk.
You definitely deserve your money back and forums like this can be used as leverage so give 'em hell:mad3:
Good Luck

khool750

Reaction score
Looks like they took original parts and a silver can of spray paint and went to town, bending some of them in the process. High quality...

Well the pieces are made from cheap polystyrene. I mean if I didn't give a ****, I definately would rock the 3-D pieces. LOL. It's cool, I just want some money back. I wanted to put this on here to warn all you guys because they advertise it like they are a cheap solution to an asthetic problem for all cars. I imagine if you don't have any type of printed trim, this stuff will pass. They do look like they are painted though.

khool750

Reaction score
I used wooddashexperts for one piece...the radio surround in woodgrain and it matched perfectly. I was happy with it and their service but.....
Sorry dude, yours looks like two totally different colors...yuk.
You definitely deserve your money back and forums like this can be used as leverage so give 'em hell:mad3:
Good Luck

So did yours not have the raised glossy look?

khool750

Reaction score
Results from the phone convo with the Manager

This company is a joke. I got a call from the manager and had this long drawn out discussion about what I ordered was a wood dash and not satin nickle and how I must have clicked on the wrong option. Then the guy was like I have your order right here and it has an EN at the end, and I was like yeah it has an en at the end, so what? He was like that's a wood dash, you didn't order the Satin, and I was like well you sent me satin. And then I was like hey dude, so you are telling me that if you go to select your finish there is some secret way of ordering what you want, and he was like yeah. I laughed a little and said well I just want my money back. So the manager said if you can find anywhere on your order or receipt where you ordered satin, I will give you all of your money and pay for shipping. Wrong, this ****er was blowing smoke. I said I will forward you all of that right now, and he was like what do you have, and I read it line for line, and then he said, well I can't help you. You are going to have to take the 20% cut in your refund. I'm telling you, if you don't want to have to deal with the bs, do not buy from these guys. I repeat. Do Not Buy From Wood Dash Experts. It will save you a lot of headache in the long run. He even stated that the mission statement on the website is for woodgrain dashes only, not metal finished dashs:smilielol: Ok, I'm done with this ****, and I'm going to tell you, if I'm ever in their neck of the woods, I will kick a lot of **** over in that store and take pics. That is a promise. Advice, use someone that refinishes the pieces, or refinish them yourself. Stick on sucks ass and gets the tea bag.:mad2::mad2::mad3::mad3::mad2::mad2:

ozarkgolfer

Reaction score
This company is a joke. I got a call from the manager and had this long drawn out discussion about what I ordered was a wood dash and not satin nickle and how I must have clicked on the wrong option. Then the guy was like I have your order right here and it has an EN at the end, and I was like yeah it has an en at the end, so what? He was like that's a wood dash, you didn't order the Satin, and I was like well you sent me satin. And then I was like hey dude, so you are telling me that if you go to select your finish there is some secret way of ordering what you want, and he was like yeah. I laughed a little and said well I just want my money back. So the manager said if you can find anywhere on your order or receipt where you ordered satin, I will give you all of your money and pay for shipping. Wrong, this ****er was blowing smoke. I said I will forward you all of that right now, and he was like what do you have, and I read it line for line, and then he said, well I can't help you. You are going to have to take the 20% cut in your refund. I'm telling you, if you don't want to have to deal with the bs, do not buy from these guys. I repeat. Do Not Buy From Wood Dash Experts. It will save you a lot of headache in the long run. He even stated that the mission statement on the website is for woodgrain dashes only, not metal finished dashs:smilielol: Ok, I'm done with this ****, and I'm going to tell you, if I'm ever in their neck of the woods, I will kick a lot of **** over in that store and take pics. That is a promise. Advice, use someone that refinishes the pieces, or refinish them yourself. Stick on sucks ass and gets the tea bag.:mad2::mad2::mad3::mad3::mad2::mad2:

Did you use a credit card in your purchase? The credit card companies really hold out for the consumer...may be a way to go and get satisfaction. Don't send back for your 80% refund until you talk to them first.