Stock Rear View Camera Parts and Installations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bmwman3241

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey,
I have a 2007 Yukon xl Denali. I have Navigation with the Bose system. Unfortunately my car was one of the first to arrive, so it was hard to find every option. I have the navigation, rear seat entertainment, the heat packages, 20" rims. I didn't get the Camera. I want to order the camera and all the parts like the module and the harness for an XL denali.
Can you please help me with the part numbers for all the parts that I need to make it like a stock installation?
The GMC dealer is going to be installing it, but i am also putting the GMX320 so any special instructions to use the camera while I drive?
Thanks

hbrbmx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If your dealer is helping..............get a VIN number from a new unit that has the camera installed and your dealer can look up what parts you need from that unit.

I'm looking for a VIN number from a new/any unit that came with factory power boards so my GM parts guy can source the harness I need.

The lockpick will allow you to use the camera at any time, rather than the factory setting of when you shift to reverse.