Supercharges?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will there be any super chargers made for the new Tahoe considering the new fuel management system? Is it possible?

Gapp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IIRC, the 85% engines have different internal seals that make them more durable to stand up to the beating ethanol can dish out. There shouldn't be any reason why you can't S/C the motor seeing as it only forces induction. Anyone else care to comment?

AZ_Tahoe

Reaction score
STS is makeing a turbo for the Tahoe's. Someone in this forum just had it installed.

yukc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who works for magna-chargers and I believe they need a truck to do some testing on. You should be able to score a really good deal on one if you let them install it on your truck. He offered it to me yesterday, but with a new baby I don't have any cash to do it. Its an awesome deal. Let me know and I will hook you up with my friend. The shop is in Chatsworth, CA.