Tahoe Chick car?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know what my next mods are...

Ford%20Windstar%20%20Monster%20Van.jpg

Er, uhm, maybe not! :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol: It IS a Ford after all... I can't be seen near that thing...

Is that awesome or what?!? :gy:

Chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Getting closer. Needs bigger better tires, better rims, and yes to not be a ford!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
it just does not do it for me, that looks like a poor atempt to be a real automobile. :lol: ford or not. if get wired did the same thing to his dodge, i dont know if i would burst out laughing or stab my eyes out at the horror.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aw, come on, you know it would be W I C K E D. :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

I'm not into lift kits anyway...I'd rather lower a bit and add bigger rims (not too flashy). I've already got the rims on there. No drop kit tho... :D

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aw, come on, you know it would be W I C K E D. :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

I'm not into lift kits anyway...I'd rather lower a bit and add bigger rims (not too flashy). I've already got the rims on there. No drop kit tho... :D

i just dont see the point of lowering an suv, that takes away all the truck e ness ( if thats a word ), if you dont want to be up in the air, dont buy an suv, i like to be high up and look down on my fellow drivers and think, "stay out a my way or i will crush you"

Last edited:

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
i just dont see the point of lowering an suv, that takes away all the truck e ness 9 if thats a word 0, if you dont want to be up in the air, dont buy an suv, i like to be high up and look down on my fellow drivers and think, "stay out a my way or i will crush you"

Dam Rollin we must have been separated at birth as I was thinking the same thing, though I appreciate the work that goes into and love of the vehicle, trucks and lowering don't work for me.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dam Rollin we must have been separated at birth as I was thinking the same thing, though I appreciate the work that goes into and love of the vehicle, trucks and lowering don't work for me.

yea, as much as i want to lift mine, i think it would get old after a while for being my only daily driver, their at a great hight stock, so stock is nice, i have not had a clearence problem as of yet off road.

Chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with RT. I like off road vehicles over street. Lowering a truck should be banned. Lowering an suv go ahead it still a chick car.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with RT. I like off road vehicles over street. Lowering a truck should be banned. Lowering an suv go ahead it still a chick car.

i think even an suv lowering, but its popular and who am i to stop any body, just IMO , but i think of my suv as a truck. just because its big, got a big engine, 4wd and i can haul Butt while hauling a ton of cargo or people.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll buy that. I haven't lowered or lifted either of my vehicles. Stock height is fine. If I were off-roading or whatever, I'd go for a lift and some nice off-road tires. Since they're family vehicles in a suburban environment, stock ride height is more or less fine. You ask five different people, you'll get five different opinions...to each his own. Yeah, America!!! :patriot: Just as long as it says GMC on it, I'm fine.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grr, im confused by these two threds

were talking about lifts and stuff in the chick thred, its confusing:ktoe:

Chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think even an suv lowering, but its popular and who am i to stop any body, just IMO , but i think of my suv as a truck. just because its big, got a big engine, 4wd and i can haul Butt while hauling a ton of cargo or people.

Your probably right but 2 months ago I considered Tahoes girl cars. I can't change just 'cuz I own one now that would make me hypocritical.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your probably right but 2 months ago I considered Tahoes girl cars. I can't change just 'cuz I own one now that would make me hypocritical.

i think they are unisex, as the women around here drive a denali or LTZ while the men drive z71's and SLT's.

color is another thing, i think the gold and tan colors are for chicks, while the black and silvers are for guys, red is unisex, blue is mostly guys.

i think tan is for girls and black or titanium interiors are boys interior colors.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, i watched long enough.... :mad2:

1. the only difference b/w Chevy and GMC is the badging, so what make the tahoe "girly" and a GMC more masculine?

2. Tan is a girl color? since when? my hoe is tan and im a MAN! also has tan leather.

3. Not everyone is into off-roading, which is fine by me, so i will lower mine. if i had the money i would have a lifted AND a lowered tahoe. alas, that is why i bought a 2WD. im all about speed (yes i know the hoe is no racecar) but i want a supercharger none the less

now dont get all pissy im just voicing my .02 along with everyone else:thumbsup:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, i watched long enough.... :mad2:

1. the only difference b/w Chevy and GMC is the badging, so what make the tahoe "girly" and a GMC more masculine?

2. Tan is a girl color? since when? my hoe is tan and im a MAN! also has tan leather.

3. Not everyone is into off-roading, which is fine by me, so i will lower mine. if i had the money i would have a lifted AND a lowered tahoe. alas, that is why i bought a 2WD. im all about speed (yes i know the hoe is no racecar) but i want a supercharger none the less

now dont get all pissy im just voicing my .02 along with everyone else:thumbsup:

1. more just imo, but around here men drive gmc's while women drive chevy, i think the big red GMC on the grill is more manly then the yeller chevy.

2. not a complete girl colro but i think its more feminin, not raggin ya, just feel that way.

3. i still dont see why you cant do that with out lowering it, i think if your gunna lower a car, lower a cadi or smaller chevy s10. (again JMO)

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My tahoe wasn't a chick car, neither is my denali but the owner makes the truck :thumbsup:
DSC01217.jpg

IMG00212.jpg