Tahoe Chick car?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. more just imo, but around here men drive gmc's while women drive chevy, i think the big red GMC on the grill is more manly then the yeller chevy.

2. not a complete girl colro but i think its more feminin, not raggin ya, just feel that way.

3. i still dont see why you cant do that with out lowering it, i think if your gunna lower a car, lower a cadi or smaller chevy s10. (again JMO)

1.so if i painted my bowtie red, would it be manly?
3. because you cant put 2 kids and groceries in an S-10, and i dont want a caddy. but lowering an escalade is ok tho?:D

the pont is that we all drive the same car regardless of color, height, or badging or lack thereof in my case

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there YOU HIT IT, every girl i meet hates the badging, I LOVE IT, is BIG, its annoying and i love every bit of that. i think of an esclade as a big car, so yes lowering it aint bad, who is gunna off road in a 60k truck? well my yukon was not far from that price.

yea we may all drive the same vehicle, but the spirt inside the vehicle is different. the driver adds their own specail touch to any truck, making it their own, thus it being a unisec truck, but i dont really think their chick trucks, women just drive them out of big familys, i drive it for the spirit and ego of owning a truck.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i totally agree on the ego part, i used to drive an Acura Integra (save the flaming, i dont need it, i have seen the light!) i love my big tan chevy even if it is girly!

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here in the great state of TX ,my licence plate says "TRUCK" above the numbers

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda the same as saying tahoes are manly just cuz you own one. Right?

no, i never said that. i think anyone willing to pilot a 6000lb machine down the highway at 80 has brass cajones. and i give you mad props for sporting the seafoam green, i dont know many people who would

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my truck is 7000 pounds, even had it weighed at a scale, i will get it weighed again an post pics if you want. i have seen 95 for a short period of time, trying to pass, didnt even notice i was doing that speed.

i just noticed, you cant spell speed with out peed. kinda wierd if ya ask me. :eek2: :skep:

Chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no, i never said that. i think anyone willing to pilot a 6000lb machine down the highway at 80 has brass cajones. and i give you mad props for sporting the seafoam green, i dont know many people who would

Never been into trying to impress others with my ride or my cloths much to my wife's dismay. What I am into is impressing my wallet by keeping as much of the green in there as possible. For $7500 I'll drive the sea foam green.
I have however had some criteria for the vehicles I've purchased. They have to have a nice hood and nice dash 'cuz that's what I look at the most.

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never been into trying to impress others with my ride or my cloths much to my wife's dismay. What I am into is impressing my wallet by keeping as much of the green in there as possible.

i hear ya, i shop at wal-mart for most of my clothes and i didnt buy my tahoe to impress anyone, i bought it because i got that same "2 car seat" mod that you do and i want all the space i can get because i plan on driving this til the wheels fall off, then im going to get new wheels!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hear ya, i shop at wal-mart for most of my clothes and i didnt buy my tahoe to impress anyone, i bought it because i got that same "2 car seat" mod that you do and i want all the space i can get because i plan on driving this til the wheels fall off, then im going to get new wheels!

walmart, last time i was in there some kid puked and they never cleaned it up, never shop there again, if they dont want to clean it, i take my close shopping to the chick store called dillards and nortstroms, and some times TOMMY BAHAMAS

Never been into trying to impress others with my ride or my cloths much to my wife's dismay. What I am into is impressing my wallet by keeping as much of the green in there as possible. For $7500 I'll drive the sea foam green.
I have however had some criteria for the vehicles I've purchased. They have to have a nice hood and nice dash 'cuz that's what I look at the most.

i guess its the young spirit in me, but i love to impress people, no offence to anybody, but i just have that personality. thats all. :thumbsup:

Chuckles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
walmart, last time i was in there some kid puked and they never cleaned it up, never shop there again, if they dont want to clean it, i take my close shopping to the chick store called dillards and nortstroms, and some times TOMMY BAHAMAS

i guess its the young spirit in me, but i love to impress people, no offence to anybody, but i just have that personality. thats all. :thumbsup:

To each his own I say. Different strokes for different folks.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
As far as clothes go I wear what I like and not to impress anyone. Tahoe, well it impresses me as it is a stock 2007 and that works for me. I have neighbors that play the impressing game with boats golf carts and other toys, I'm just not into that. I am a self proclaimed computer geek that loves computers and gaming that really is where my discretionary income goes.

jey_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People with families tend to drive family cars. I happen to have both a Dodge Grand Caravan and a Yukon XL Denali. Does my ego suffer when I drive the minivan? Well, maybe a little. Does my bank account prefer that I have NO car payments? Oh yeah. I'll wear ladies underwear all day for two paid-for vehicles in my household. My wang/mojo got me where I am today -- and I don't mind giving it a rest to keep both these fine vehicles titled in MY name, not the banks. Plenty of time for living out my ego-maniacal issues later in life. My thinking is: "Be a man and drive what you can own."

+1. My wife's always had her Tahoe, all 3 of our cars are paid for, and we're driving them all until the wheels fall off.

It's hard to place an image to the Tahoe - all sorts of people drive Tahoes around here, it's a really popular vehicle. Young, old, parents, single people, male, female, pretty much every demographic group is represented. Like people have been saying - it meets a lot of people's different needs really well.

actully the cadillac deville is rated to tow 6000 pounds, and the buick skylark can tow 4900 pounds

I win - our Cadillac Fleetwood has the V4P towing package, good for 7000 pounds.

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As far as clothes go I wear what I like and not to impress anyone. Tahoe, well it impresses me as it is a stock 2007 and that works for me. I have neighbors that play the impressing game with boats golf carts and other toys, I'm just not into that. I am a self proclaimed computer geek that loves computers and gaming that really is where my discretionary income goes.

Yeah I'm a computer geek too. I assembled this desktop I'm typing on for about half the price people pay for their Dell equivalents :smilielol: . Computers and trucks go hand in hand because they both get expensive really fast :cool2:

diffrnt

Reaction score
Well, I went from a Pontiac Sunfire (modded of course) to my Yukon. Even though it uses a lot more gas, I can't help but drive it. I love the way it drives, the V8 and the right height. It is a girl or guy vehicle. IMO I think a girl looks sexy diving one :drool: