Tahoe + E85 = Alternative Fuel Vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey Bro, You know of any places to get E85 in the valley of the sun?

The only place I know of in Phoenix is a pump used by a local government agency for their vehicles. The next closest is Tucson and there are about 6 stations that sell E85 to the public. There may be other places but I have not heard of them.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the funny thing is that there is an E85 plant in Maricopa but no where to buy it. within a 60 mile radius.

AAHTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the funny thing is that there is an E85 plant in Maricopa but no where to buy it. within a 60 mile radius.

They (AZ Gov) have not offered the distributors enough money to start truckin it. When the price is right it'll be on every corner.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is the main reason right there, that and I am confident that we will find ways to improve the efficiency of Ethanol.

i think we need to develop a salt water powered car:p :sla:

or make our own oil some how.

i saw on the news one night, that the middle east makes enough money selling oil to buy 100% of GM in TWO DAYS. :mad3:

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think we need to develop a salt water powered car:p :sla:

or make our own oil some how.

i saw on the news one night, that the middle east makes enough money selling oil to buy 100% of GM in TWO DAYS. :mad3:

Now that pisses me off.

Off-topic, but Rollin Thunder I bought the brand new, 2008 535i tonight. I decided to go with it instead of the X5 because I'm on the interstate most of the time. I figured I may be more comfortable in a sedan instead of an SUV on I-20 all the time. I can take my Tahoe when I drive to the lake, it'll give me an excuse to still drive it :D .

I haven't taken pictures of it yet, it was dark when I got home with it, but this one on ebay is identical.
http://autobahn-motorcar-group-pre-...ared/viewer.aspx?&iid=2599702&src=eBay&pid=11

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that pisses me off.

Off-topic, but Rollin Thunder I bought the brand new, 2008 535i tonight. I decided to go with it instead of the X5 because I'm on the interstate most of the time. I figured I may be more comfortable in a sedan instead of an SUV on I-20 all the time. I can take my Tahoe when I drive to the lake, it'll give me an excuse to still drive it :D .

I haven't taken pictures of it yet, it was dark when I got home with it, but this one on ebay is identical.
http://autobahn-motorcar-group-pre-...ared/viewer.aspx?&iid=2599702&src=eBay&pid=11

good for you, i am still deciding, but waiting for my tax return ( i expect it to be a nice chunk of change) and i have narrowed it down to the land rover, charger, buick enclave, or cts-v