Tahoe no headrest (head restraint) for middle seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fvnaguib

Reaction score
Hey Guys, in my 2015 Tahoe LS, I figured out that the middle seat in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd row with no headrest!!!!!

What the heck!! headrest is a basic safety feature in all cars now (and its not expensive to have). after my research, I figure out most of GMC cars don't have headrest in the middle seat!

I called Chevy customer service and they said that i should talk to my dealer to have aftermarket headrest !. I called the dealer and he told me they can't help with that.

may be they hide it somewhere? I still can't believe a car in 2015 with $50K with no headrest!. any idea?

fvnaguib

Reaction score
This is how it looks in 15-18 tahoes. no middle head rest. I am really shocked with that!

2017-chevrolet-tahoe-interior-photos-suburban-2nd-row-bench-seat-for-sale-2003-suburban-2nd-row-bench-seat-2015-chevy-suburban-2nd-row-bench-seat.jpg

Eaglemitch

Reaction score
I would love to post but cannot find the new thread button anywhere. Could someone please help? Thanks