These Headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jesters.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm looking for some headlights like this for a 2001 Tahoe. Does anyone know if the person that owns this truck painted them or if they come paintable?

Image_27.jpg

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He painted them for sure with matching red paint. You got that pic of GMFullSSize right?
I've seen this user on there before!

Jesters.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not actually sure where I got it, my friend showed it to me but it doesn't surprise me if that's where it came from.

Yeah I really want these headlights. If I do get them they'll be painted hunter green.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would really love to have that 'rado.And yes lights definitely painted.

oomindwarpoo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure those don't fit?? You're asking about 2001 tahoe and thats a 08+ silverado..?

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to really do this you need to heat up your headlight and pull them apart, this is how it is done, I have done this before on my other car, I baked the headlights in the oven for a while and then pryed them apart.

however I have had trouble with GM cars, GM seems to have a higher/more heavier duty epoxy that they seal their headlights with.