This is the 2007+ section!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I blame you too. Now go home and get a pic of those Bermuda Black tails in the daylight, will ya?!

No tensions... ;)

nerotxc

Reaction score
i wanna be a mod. i dont know enough people, and dont have an opinion so i dont say that meaning the current ones dont do a good job.

08Hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to adjust the clock on my 2004 Tahoe radio?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me how to adjust the clock on my 2004 Tahoe radio?

First. You scroll down your computer, then click general 00-06 descussions.

But to set it you get a lighter. Some gun poweder and this is very important, jam the gun poweder in the CD player and light it. Your clock should set it self then.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I need help . I have forgotten how to start my yukon. the key just wont fit in the slot. IM at a loss. Can someone help me???

EDIT- I figured it out. I had the key sideways. But now i cant get it to move.

Edit 2- O yea, I had to move the lever, but now it will only go forward and I broke through my garage wall in to my dining room. Anybody know how to repair a wall???

Edit 3- I got a contractor out and he fixed it. But I lost my licence. Anybody know how to get it back.

Edit 4. I got a lawyer. Its all good.

:smilielol:

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha yall would blame me!:cool:
Bad63Lac I wish I could help you and get some daylight pics but I can't apart from night shots which won't help you at all but I can give you is what I have. I do have some pics of that I was gonna use for the write-up I quit on which are below. I can tell you they do have a red reflector on the back as you can see and another one on the side which is about .5" in width and 3" in lengh in which the single LED light under is used as a sidemarker. Do order some LED bulbs like I did when I got mmine because they put the OEM ones too shame and look cooler but are about $35 for two.
Also as you can tell the only things showing red in the camera is the LED tails and the reflectors I described!

Attachments

• GEDC0515.jpg
    GEDC0515.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 6
  • GEDC0472.jpg
    GEDC0472.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 6

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just busting chops...

Yeah, I just want to see (at some point) a pic of them in the daylight. ;)

bad63lac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we've derailed the thread...

Anyone wanna buy my wheels/tires (possibly)?

I'm thinking of doing a 3" lift and bumping up to 33's on 20's instead of the 22's I have now with the 305/45's.

Not 100% on it yet though...

trevorluken

Reaction score
is there a write up anywhere on how to install fog lights on a 07 GMC Yukon and are the write up for the Hid's the same for the yukon as the tahoe meaning same concept with taking things off the vehicle?

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad63Lac your car would look sick lifted. Some guy that lives near mr has Blacked Out Suburban lifed like 3"-5" with black wheels and its Nice as hell. Though about doing that to my Tahoe but decided to go the lowered look

1stimeyukon

Reaction score
hey trevor i installed foglights on my 08 yukon in no kidding 30 minutes. i got the kit from the local gmc dealer it came ith the two light housings a harness and a new switch for around 240.

joeyrocks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we've derailed the thread...

Anyone wanna buy my wheels/tires (possibly)?

I'm thinking of doing a 3" lift and bumping up to 33's on 20's instead of the 22's I have now with the 305/45's.

Not 100% on it yet though...

How much?

Those are nice..

Status
Not open for further replies.