thought on buying high mileage 07 hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

steve1985

Reaction score
okay well i been looking for a tahoe for last year or so.
i went to get one last weekend and it was sold 30 min before i walked through their doors. sigh :sad72:

anyways . i happened to stumble upon a 07 tahoe ltz for 14000 even at a dealership.
i have checked the car fax. the vehicle for the first 4 years was registered at a commercial vehicle. probably sed by a top exec at the dealership. 2nd owner took very good care of the tahoe.

this is what the 2nd owner has had done as preventative maint.
04/24/2012
103,920 miles
Karl Chevrolet
Ankeny, IA
515-964-4255
karlchevrolet.com
Drive belt(s) replaced
Front wiper blades/refills replaced
Wiper(s) replaced
Rear differential serviced
Front differential fluid flushed/changed
Axle seal(s) replaced
Transfer case fluid flushed/changed
Oil and filter changed
Transmission fluid changed
Transmission filter replaced
Serpentine belt replaced
Rear differential fluid flushed/changed
Lights checked
A/C system checked
Steering/suspension checked
Transfer case serviced
Mirror(s) checked
Transmission serviced

with that being said. it has 160k miles on it. the first owner of this vehicle also took good care was getting reg main checkups as it was a dealership business vehicle.

though the miles worry me JUST A TAB BIT. i know chevy and i know they make great cars and truck. and ive heard nothing but good reviews on the 5.3l engines being very reliable and tough.

thoughts on this buy? my girl work at conrads and see almost every car in there a lot. but she never sees any hoes come in.

my 04 impala when i traded it in in 2012 had over 250k miles on it. only thing wrong was 2nd gear slipped a bit. but the engine still seemed strong as hell for a 3.4l

if im persuaded by you guys. i think im gunna head in sat and pick this gem up.

btw this is my frst post here. and i often do make new accoun ts on forums for every car i buy. so expect to see me trolling around if i make this deal!

:happy160: cheers!