Turn signal/chime volume

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove around some today with my new audio system (stock HU w/PAC adapter feeding 2 amps), and there is only one real problem. The turn signal feed is being inserted into the audio stream so that the turn signals, now amplified, are much louder than before. Anybody have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly the volume for the chime can be adjust through the DIC scroll through your options. I have an LT3 so it will not work if you have a "LS".

JAGastrock

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not true, LS has DIC as well. Yea, somewhere in the mess of options should be an adjustment for the chime volume, but I think you are stuck with the turn signal volume.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are correct there is a chime volume control on mine, unfortunately it is already set on normal, and the only other option is Loud... I turned down the gain on my amp and that helped a little, I'll just have to re-balance my other amp now.

If worse comes to worse, I'll just replace the head-unit and the interface adapter has a volume control for the signal, etc.