Two-Way Advanced Remote Start

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ki4izq

Reaction score
i know i have seen this on here before but i cant find it in any of my searches... does anyone have the part number for the Two-Way Advanced Remote Start key fob with the lcd display??????

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not out yet, i was told by my dealer that it was supposed to be out late december early january, but look where we are, and have heard nothing more . :ack: :mad3:

ki4izq

Reaction score
thanks for the reply...
i was at my dealer today getting oil changed...
parts dept called their gm rep and said it was a "future" part and didnt have a part number.... i was hoping there were some dealer employees on here that might have some inside info....

bryanc1819

Reaction score
any ideas when the personal audio link is coming out? it is now shown on the chevy website!

dredmond24

Reaction score
I was just watching "Trucks" on Spike TV, and they just featured the remote on a 2008 GMC Sierra. The vehicle started with the remote from 1000 feet. Sweet!! I want one bad!!!!

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just watching "Trucks" on Spike TV, and they just featured the remote on a 2008 GMC Sierra. The vehicle started with the remote from 1000 feet. Sweet!! I want one bad!!!!

thats a rerun, that came out in september, but yea its cool, but now sources are saying probebly 3rd quarter of 08.