warranty / aftermarket warranty question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am thinking about purchasing a new (used actually) denali or escalade. It is going to have around 60-70k miles on it and i was wondering what the best way to get a warranty is? Should i buy the factory aftermarket warranty or are there better options?

I remember reading a thread about this once but i dont think i subscribed to it.

nc6600

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased my 02' LT with 90,000 miles on her and got a GMPP up to 120k.i never new they extended past 100.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i heard there is a better plan then the GMPP plan that cost a little less and actually covers more... i read about it on this forum or z71 forum but i cannot find it for the life of me

91RS

Reaction score
Personally, I would go with the GMPP policy. They don't put up a fight with repairs as long as the concern is legitimate. Plus they will use new GM parts for the repair as well. I've seen Fidelity put a junk yard transmission in an Envoy at work after taking 2 weeks to finally approve that half-ass repair.