What 1 Mod/Add-on would you choose?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StL07Tahoe

Reaction score
What is you favorite mod/add-on that you have done or want to do. My 'hoe is stock right now and I am wanting to add something, just not sure what. My thoughts are new running boards (Z-71 type), new exhaust, heated seats, or remote start. Anyone have any other ideas?

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Of your choices probably remote start. But I think the blackbear tune was my best investment so far.

MDTAHOE1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love my remote start. When my alarm clock goes off I hit the snooze bar and start my truck. I run it through both cycles before I get in it and it is nice and warm. Apperance wise my favorite was the chrome grill insert.

LVYUKYUK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit I would miss the remote start out of your list. I love my heated seats as well. I think however, if I didn't have these, I would do something noticable like the exhaust, or a nav system. I have sidesteps and don't care really. Your remote start would not have the automatic climate control unless you spent big money, and the heated seats are good in winter only. My next purchase for my Yukon though will be rims and a 2/3 drop. In time though, baby is coming in Feb. Do share when you choose though! :thumbsup:

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From a highly visible appearance item, LED tails are at the top of the list.

StL07Tahoe

Reaction score

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I think they'd look good on your truck. I've removed my headlights before to put new bulbs in, it is a little tricky, but with the instructions in the tutorials section, it is doable.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For me its the LED tails and the Magnaflow Exhaust, HID's are cool two.
Next up I think Audio swap, Pedders drop and 24" wheels!

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My favorite mods so far are the exhaust and level kit. Larger BFG AT tires are next and maybe HIDs.