What Color Escalade?

Color

• Blue Chip

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Black Raven

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been debating all weekend whether or not to buy myself an Ecalade and my wife finally gave in. I'm keeping my others, but I want a really nice, brand new car. I fell in love with my wife's 2008 Z71 when we got it, but I don't want three Tahoes, so I like the Escalade a lot.

The dealer by my house in Florida has a dk. blue, white, and black in AWD with the 22" wheels. I've ruled out the white, so I have to decide between navy and black. There are a lot of black Escalades out on the road, so I'm attracted to the blue (like my 2004 Tahoe). Your opinions?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been debating all weekend whether or not to buy myself an Ecalade and my wife finally gave in. I'm keeping my others, but I want a really nice, brand new car. I fell in love with my wife's 2008 Z71 when we got it, but I don't want three Tahoes, so I like the Escalade a lot.

The dealer by my house in Florida has a dk. blue, white, and black in AWD with the 22" wheels. I've ruled out the white, so I have to decide between navy and black. There are a lot of black Escalades out on the road, so I'm attracted to the blue (like my 2004 Tahoe). Your opinions?

i want your job...:cryin:

but black is my choice.

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want your job...:cryin:

but black is my choice.

No you don't :cryin: . Pay is great, but it's hell. I only get to spend the night with my wife 3 or 4 nights a week and with all the stress they always have me under, cars and work are just about the only things I think about. I'm going to need a facelift by the time in 30 :rolleyes2: .

I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot of blacks. I really like the blue, though. I always think of Bernie Mac getting out of a black Escalade, not a 5'10'' white guy haha.

This thing will hardly ever be out of the garage. It's going to be my expencive oversized baby.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the Black Esco's, but everyone have it. So go with the blue.

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Out of those 2, black for sure, but I like the pearl white personally...

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just called down there and told them to hold the Blue Chip Escalade for me until tomorrow. The deciding factor was the interior color, they just sold the only Black over tan that they had and the only other one they have with tan interior is the blue. I can't wait to get it home tomorrow night :D.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds awesome man! Post up some pics of the new baby when you get 'er, all right? :yesnod:

johnebgoode

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Voted Blue and sorry I didnt get it.....!! This white is a horror to keep clean, but I guess Dk. Blue wouldnt be any better. Anyway go with the Blue. Always been a fan of Blue (and Red).

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Voted Blue and sorry I didnt get it.....!! This white is a horror to keep clean, but I guess Dk. Blue wouldnt be any better. Anyway go with the Blue. Always been a fan of Blue (and Red).

I have a dk. blue OBS Tahoe and a black NBS Z71 and they're impossible to keep clean, but they look sure look sharp after a good wash and wax.

uofmz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black NBS Z71 and they're impossible to keep clean, but they look sure look sharp after a good wash and wax.

thats the one down fall!

Black caddy sure does look good, im not very partial to white but the esky in that pearl white is really hot...

im glad you got the blue cause not many around! and cant wait to see pics!

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked it up as the dealership was closing this afternoon, got home just in time :D . I have just about got everything figured out on it, this thing is bad ass. Drives a lot like the Tahoe, but that 6.0 or 6.2 or whatever it is gives it so much more power. I like, I like :D . Heres a couple pics before I signed the papers.

I did end up getting the blue over black instead of blue over tan, the black interior looked a lot better once I saw it in person. On the other hand, I'm sure it will be a mess to keep clean!

Attachments

• cad.jpg
    cad.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 21
  • cad2.jpg
    cad2.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 21
  • cad4.jpg
    cad4.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 22

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked it up as the dealership was closing this afternoon, got home just in time :D . I have just about got everything figured out on it, this thing is bad ass. Drives a lot like the Tahoe, but that 6.0 or 6.2 or whatever it is gives it so much more power. I like, I like :D . Heres a couple pics before I signed the papers.

I did end up getting the blue over black instead of blue over tan, the black interior looked a lot better once I saw it in person. On the other hand, I'm sure it will be a mess to keep clean!

:eek2:
So When do RT and I get to move in? hahah :cool: