What Color Escalade?

Color

• Blue Chip

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Black Raven

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcul8r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
actually the tan interior is alot harder to keep looking new....

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black all the way...I own a black tahoe and expect to have plenty of visits to the car wash...personally i like the pearl white escalades...

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
but its in his garage so i guess we both drive it. i dont know and dont really care i have a 2007 corvette to drive. :D

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked it up as the dealership was closing this afternoon, got home just in time :D . I have just about got everything figured out on it, this thing is bad ass. Drives a lot like the Tahoe, but that 6.0 or 6.2 or whatever it is gives it so much more power. I like, I like :D . Heres a couple pics before I signed the papers.

I did end up getting the blue over black instead of blue over tan, the black interior looked a lot better once I saw it in person. On the other hand, I'm sure it will be a mess to keep clean!

Congrats on the Escalade partner. Everyone has their own preference of color. :thumbsup: