What is a "Corporate Fleet" Vehicle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ugachs24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been driven like 95% or more on the interstate at 70-80. The only thing that I could think that could possibly be bad for it that I do is drive for hundreds of miles at a time without stopping and I don't think that would do any harm. I've been reading up and I think the transmission is going to end up just having a bad seal, pretty common. My fingers are crossed that its not a head gasket, but if it is I'm not keeping the truck, I'll get it fixed and dump it on somebody else.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been driven like 95% or more on the interstate at 70-80. The only thing that I could think that could possibly be bad for it that I do is drive for hundreds of miles at a time without stopping and I don't think that would do any harm. I've been reading up and I think the transmission is going to end up just having a bad seal, pretty common. My fingers are crossed that its not a head gasket, but if it is I'm not keeping the truck, I'll get it fixed and dump it on somebody else.

Driving like that is good, actully. Much less wear and tear than stop and go, which is what I do towing 7k pounds. But I do also do highway too. But It may be hidden lemon IMO.