what is best repair manual for 03 Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skyrod

Reaction score
I'm wanting to do general repair/replacement work like brakes, cable replacement, etc - but can't find any repair manuals for 2003 Tahoe's - anyone know of a source or publishing company producing such?
thanks
Skyrod, 2003 Tahoe

bahollis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got a Haynes manual at O'Reilley's Auto. It's not just for the Tahoe though. It covers the Yukon, Escalade, and also the CK1500 truck.

BH

skyrod

Reaction score
BH , thanks. I believe I saw that manual at PEP BOYS; if I recall, it was the engine rebuilding manual and showed nothing of the vehicle, just engine. OR maybe I didn't see the one you're referring to. I'm looking for something that relates more to the Tahoe, Yukon SUV's -does the manual you have show Tahoes / Yukons for a year group?. I'll go look it up.
thanks again
mark

EZStreet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad, i wish I knew someone at a GM dealer. The Haynes manual is badass but I bet the GM manual has a lot of good stuff. Is it in layman terms or is it worded for a GM Certified Tech?

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I prefer Chiltons manual I think it better than Haynes manual more detailed. But thats my 2 cents on it. Though the GM Manual is probably better.