What is the Best Site to Sell My 1999 Tahoe 2 DR Sport/Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rockin1

Reaction score
I have been poking around the internet trying to find a place to sell my Tahoe. We are moving out of the country or I would never part with it as I bought it new.
Some of the sites I ran across look like they are better at collecting fees than selling vehicles.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a reputable site? My email is [email protected] or leave a recommendation here.
Thank you,
Mark

Attachments

• IMG_3865.JPG
    IMG_3865.JPG
    305.6 KB · Views: 5

OldHoster

Reaction score
I am looking for a pace to sell my 1995 as well. What are you going to be asking for yours?

Rockin1

Reaction score
I am looking for a pace to sell my 1995 as well. What are you going to be asking for yours?
I don't want to try to sell my vehicle on this forum but I thought people with vehicles like mine would have bought and sold them successfully somewhere. I am at $12K firm. I looked at Gateway Classic Cars as they have showrooms all over the country. At the time they had 24 Tahoes/Blazers and Bronco 2 doors. The prices were from $20,000 to $130,000 for a restored 70's Bronco. Mine has 212K miles on it, is a 1 owner, is garage kept, and is unaltered. Gateway said it is 2 years too new to sell it there with the amount of miles I have on it per their rules. If I had replaced the engine because I treated it badly they would have consigned it. Go figure. I poked around at other sites but most of them look a little sketchy.
Good luck with your sale.