What Mod Should I do?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the itch... to mod something on my Hoe' I'm not lookin to spend a lot, and have been lookin into gettin a K&N Air Filter, the Intake Kit is a little to exspensive for the moment, or doing light mods (adding LEDs, Underglow, LEDs inside etc.). Here is a list of mods I have done already and a pic or my Hoe'. Feel free to shoot me any ideas, like I said not lookin to spend to much (Christmas is comin up...). :Chevy:
Mods Already Done
-Mesh Grill
-Blacked out Bowties all around
-Debadged rear
-Blacked out taillights
-Crystal Headlights,corners, and parking lights with Hella Xtreme White Bulbs
-In Dash DVD w/Ipod and Sat. Radio connect, Polk Speakers all around, 10"hidden sub.
-Magnaflow Muffler w/4.5" Slash Cut Tip
-Rear Floodlights
-Quad-4 Headlight Conversion
DSCN0447.jpg

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I forgot to add that I like to off road, so if you have any ideas for mods for muddin feel free! :Chevy:

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like your Hella bulbs, can you tell a difference?

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you like your Hella bulbs, can you tell a difference?

There brighter than stock lights, but they were about the same as my last pair of Custom bulbs, I would recommend them but there not HID status. :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
for about 500 you could put 4 off road lights and a light bar on the roof, that would look cool and give you some extra light off road if needed

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the light info.

For less than $500 you could raise (level) the front 2 1/2"
which would provide enough room for 33" tires.

Rwayne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd prolly get some nerf bars because the stock step rails wont protect your body like a bar would.. Are those stock rails you have on it now??

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd prolly get some nerf bars because the stock step rails wont protect your body like a bar would.. Are those stock rails you have on it now??

Yea, there stock rails, I hate them, but it makes it easier for those of the other sex to get in the car... Yea I was thinkin about nerf bars, I just hae to find some for the right price. :Chevy:

When you hit the lottery, bull bar/winch and a lift kit!

Definately! I've been drooling over a lift kit for quite a while now! But there so damn exspensive, plus on top of the lift you have to get new wheels and tires! :Chevy:

High4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a place that will custom make some rock sliders and plan to go that route come Spring. About $800 and you pick from round or square (the square has rounded front but is flat on top to provide some stepping), and either with or without slightly extended "steps", and Rhino coated. I could not find anything offered already built for the '07 on but maybe there's something less expensive out there for pre-07 models. This, IMHO, is a great accessory for off-roading....bent rocker panels are an expensive repair (and door savers in parking lots as the door of a car hits the slider, not dinging you door). Just a thought.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all you input, please check out This thread I made and reply!! I've decided to pull the trigger on an Air Intake, but can't choose which one to get and I need your opinions by Monday 11/26! So if y'all could go to the Thread that would be great!!! :Chevy: