What's the coolest feature you didn't expect?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
is there a button to turn on the speed sensitive volume? I havent noticed this feature

Rumplemenz

Reaction score
everyone is mentioning remote start but im impressed that if you use start the tahoe with the remote start she wont turn off if you apply the brake before you put the key in the ignition.... most remote starts will have the vehicle automatically turn off if you apply the brake before putting the key in the ignition as a safety feature..!! so annoying..

Tahoe07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are afraid you will shift out of park I guess. Ours will not shift or anything until that key is in.

HofB99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Folding mirrors. My wife and I get my Hoe and a Grand Prix GT in a 1979 Fox & Jacobs Home garage. The folding mirrors help me out tremendously!

BH

Gotta agree w/ you on the folding mirrors. The Hoe is so wide that when I park in a shopping center or public parking lot, it's just an accident waiting to happen 'cause they stick out like elephant ears! :lol: