whats up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

white99tahoe

Reaction score
hey yall. new guy here. just purchased a '99 tahoe that my aunt had. been wanting it for yrs, and she finally decided to 'upgrade' to a Lexus RX 350. its got just shy of 170k miles, 2 door, 4x4. any suggestions on keeping this baby running good, or not so outrageous performance help, would be awesome. ive got a fram air filter. removed and plugged off the silencer box deal on the intake. it has some sort of single in/dual out muffler for its exhaust. sounds good, but i dont know if it helps any at all. just put a new set of cooper discoverer ATP 265/70/16 on the MB motoring wheels that were on it. kind of excited to get some insight on things to help this baby keep rollin down the road. oh yeah, just put new plugs, wires, distributor cap and rotor on it. noticed a large difference there. anyway, gonna be doing some research. thanks for having me