whats your most favorite memory with your tahoe/yukon??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry if this is off topic, but its hoe/kon related.

to me a truck is personal, most people just say it gets them from point a to point b, but im not satisfited with that. i think my truck and boat are the most personal things i own. my most prised possessions. a mans truck is his castle.

i have so many memorys with mine, so much that its way to sentimental to sell.

but i have to say my favorite time with the kon is when i was muddin for the first time with it and i had to pull an ford f150 out.

but that tied with this one. one of my favorite memorys is when me and my late dog ( god rest his soul) were out and i had him in the back seat and he jumped in the front seat rolled the window down him self and picked up some sun glasses so that i could put them on him. if i had a spair hat im sure he whould have warn that too. so were were cruzin like too cool people down the road. windows down, music on. just cruzin. best memory of all time with the kon and my doggy. :cool2:

so whats your favorite memory of your truck. :cool2:

c'mon dont be shy:D

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice topic RT. I would have to say the day we test drove it and my then 6 year old daughter sait with glee, "we are so buying this!!" as I gunned it and smocked a Honda on the freeway.

LOL, kids can be fun.

thats another memory

yea i remember the slowest days of my life were the 4 days it took the dealer to prepare my kon after i bought it. i test drove over 10- 06-07 yukon xls and that one just said somehow in my mind, you should be the person that takes me home (ovesly it was the one i have today)

amazonb

Reaction score
I have so many great memories with my 2000 Tahoe.
I too remember taking it for a test drive and realizing immediately she had to be mine.
About 2 weeks after bringing her home, I heard a voice saying "Good Morning MIss ----, how is your new car?"
Yeah, ON STAR....Scared the heck out of me, but then couldn't stop laughing all the way to work.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
flying somewhare in VATSIM&Delta virtual airlines
I have so many great memories with my 2000 Tahoe.
I too remember taking it for a test drive and realizing immediately she had to be mine.
About 2 weeks after bringing her home, I heard a voice saying "Good Morning MIss ----, how is your new car?"
Yeah, ON STAR....Scared the heck out of me, but then couldn't stop laughing all the way to work.

That's funny!:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't post my favorite memory.. :lol: .

One of the top memories, though, was when we took it down to Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise with my parents right after my mom found out she was sick. The way her face light up the first time she saw the South Florida sunrise and the first time she ever saw a cruise ship was priceless. That was a good 7 days, my wife and I try to take at least 2 cruises a year but it was special to them since they had never been able to travel much and it was mom's last trip.

Also have taken it to a lot of special events- graduations, weddings, vacations, a lot of good memories in the Hoe.

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe I shouldn't post my favorite memory.. :lol: .

One of the top memories, though, was when we took it down to Ft. Lauderdale for a cruise with my parents right after my mom found out she was sick. The way her face light up the first time she saw the South Florida sunrise and the first time she ever saw a cruise ship was priceless. That was a good 7 days, my wife and I try to take at least 2 cruises a year but it was special to them since they had never been able to travel much and it was mom's last trip.

Also have taken it to a lot of special events- graduations, weddings, vacations, a lot of good memories in the Hoe.

Our Tahoe is a family member.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and i bet your VWs are the ugly step sisters

My yukon is a member too only it sleeps in a heated garage insted of a bed

LAP TOP GAMER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and i bet your VWs are the ugly step sisters

My yukon is a member too only it sleeps in a heated garage insted of a bed

Yeah they are and the plan is not to pour a ton of money into them, but just get as many miles out of them as we can and donate them as a write off and get a GM car the next round that will give us far less problems.

fco_gonzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was about to post something X-rated but I would probably be locked out!

terd fergeson

Reaction score
i had my 07 hoe for one week. (i dont have leather seats) and this new female i was hangin with accidently burned a lil ciggerette hole in the center
2nd row seat. i got mad, but bout 20 mins later she was naked. :yesnod:

chevy fixed it up at no cost.

my fave car that ive ever owned. my best friend since the test drive.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have those memorys too, but yea, we would all be banned:lol:

i think the easiest thing to do is take out the third row, fold the second row and stick a full size mattress in. LOL

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have those memorys too, but yea, we would all be banned:lol:

i think the easiest thing to do is take out the third row, fold the second row and stick a full size mattress in. LOL

Well those of us with Tahoes/Yukons (non-XL) aren't so fortunate to have that much room, we have to make due. Ha ha, okay I'm done :smilielol: .

bamachevy89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DVD player comes in handy too :smilielol: ok me too.

Ha, damn I don't have the DVD player either. Actually when I bought it I was looking for one without since my kids were in their teens and rarely rode with me I figured it would just be in the way. Our new one has it, though :lol: .