Wheel Center Cap Commits Suicide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Grillmaster

Reaction score
I've got an '07 Yukon Denali with 20's. I was doing 75mph on an expressway here in Chicago when I hear a clunk sound like I ran over something. I check my passenger side rear view mirror and see my chrome center lug nut cap rolling along the expressway beside me! :eek: :mad2: It hits a bump, flies off the road and vanishes. Anyone else have any problems with their center caps being loose? I got home and checked the other 3 and all are secure. I bought the Denali with 3 miles on clock and haven't done any work to it so I have no idea why it decided to jump off the wheel now. I just have a bad feeling that the dealership won't cover it under warranty, last time something like that happened to me ('02 Buick Regal) the dealership said it was most likely theft and wouldn't cover it :mad2:

ironbear

Reaction score
Watched one of mine vanish as well...
Thankfully I hadn't filled out my dealership survey and used that as leverage to get a replacement from my sales guy.