Wheels are In!!!! Cant wait till this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheel Pics As Promised

I just got my wheels in on monday and my tires came in today. Decided on 275/55 HR20 Bridgestone Dueler H/L Alenza's after doing some research. Anyone have any input on these? Seemed like pretty good tires. Saturday I'll be putting them on and hopefully they will look pretty good. I'll post pics when I get em on.

Attachments

• wheel 2.jpg
    wheel 2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are OEM wheels, dont know what year they are from but it is my understanding that they were an optional accessory. They are Alcoa aluminum, I didn't want chrome, it's a little too shiny for me. Got them from ebay, 1100 bucks just for the wheels. It was either these or a set of Boss wheels, black with a polished lip, but I've seen too many trucks with them already

Last edited:

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
Nice looking wheels. I'd like to see how they look on the truck.

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here ya go

Here are the wheel pics. Click on the thumbnails to see a larger pic

Attachments

• IMG_1525-2.jpg
    IMG_1525-2.jpg
    403.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_1526-2.jpg
    IMG_1526-2.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1527-2.jpg
    IMG_1527-2.jpg
    333.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1528-2.jpg
    IMG_1528-2.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 12

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice.... Give that a 2-3 drop to fill up the fenderwells and it'l look tits.. Huge improvement overall..

tnezukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I cant decide if I want to lower it or not. I know it would look better but I dont really want to sacrifice the ride for it. Ive got a Honda with stiff racing suspension on it and I needed something with a more comfortable ride, thats one of the reason's why I dont want to lower.

CHISTOSO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ride schmide. With the setup you have I doubt you'll notice difference in ride quality other than much less body roll. I get what you mean though. I can't seem to keep a vehicle at stock ride. It either has to be lowered or lifted.. The wheels look great on your Kon nonetheless...:)