Wheels Question..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S.V.T.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so first off i'm picking up my 07 tahoe 3-LT tomorrow morning.. gota great deal, and unfortunately i'll be letting go of my heavily modded 2003 ford mustang cobra to do so, but it's time i get a vehicle that has more purpose than just a hobby.

question is i'd like to explore the other rim options that chevy had, as i'm not a huge fan of the rims on the vehicle currently.

anyone on here have rims they'd let go cheap or trade?
is there any other solutions that would be cheaper outside of private party that would be better than going to chevy parts for'em?

thanks for any input..
ps: currently i'm not looking to put aftermarket rims on the car (yet) any how..

-j.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know where you are located, but there are a few places in socal that refinish factory wheels and will sell them to you at a fair price minus the cost of your old wheels returned as a core.

wld4x4

Reaction score
20" tires and wheels

I have a nice set on e-bay for sale untill wednesday. Will save you about 800 then buying them from a dealer. They are gm wheels,sensors, and lugs with locks. goodyear eagle tires.

This is not my tahoe but here are what the wheels look like.

Attachments

• Tahoe%201.jpg
    Tahoe%201.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 63