where do I start?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jordankreuter

Reaction score
so i'm new to this website and I'm just now starting to think about working on the yukon. I am looking to get more performance out of it, and i have decided i will be getting a black bear tune eventually, but my question do i go ahead and do the exhaust and intake before i get the tune or vise versa. thanks guys

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do the mods prior to the tune so the tune can be specific to your set up.

Last edited:

odie301

Reaction score
I am doing a few mods first and then the tune. But I am saving my intake and exhaust till after the tune. Remember it is FREE retunes, so if you add it on later you can get it tuned again. yes, you would have to wait in order to get the cable, but they say you get the biggest gain from the tune.

Sepiroth

Spam Executioner
Reaction score
Being rushed, as I see it, is not the way to go. Do you intake, engine, and exhaust mods first before you get any tune.

Be sure, however, to do your reasearch to find out what combo of mods will definitely net you the gains you are looking for. Remember every engine is different, what someone got with this mod, you might not get with yours. ule of thumb, dont look at gross gains but rather an average.