why am I a Noob now??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevyTilDeath

Reaction score
I had over 70 something posts and all of a sudden I'm a noob now....would somebody explain this. Don't want to make a big deal about it but I'm definately not a noob. Thanks! Tahoe Forum rocks

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
cause you were a bad boy:smilielol:

every member lost posts with the forum changes, i had over 4000 posts.

ChevyTilDeath

Reaction score
that sucks....oh well I guess times like these require me to start putting up a crapload of posts...ha ha thanks

Rick90467

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had over 70 something posts and all of a sudden I'm a noob now....would somebody explain this. Don't want to make a big deal about it but I'm definately not a noob. Thanks! Tahoe Forum rocks

I like being a noob. That way if I say something stupid it is taken with a grain of salt.

By the way, does anybody know if I will get a rub if I take the tires from my 75' MG Midget and place them on the Tahoe and will there be any brake drum clearance issues. - I have my front end lifted one inch and the back is level.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think the Mods would like that, besides I'm confident that you're problem is being worked on.

no actully. the reason we all lost some posts is because admin deleted a bunch of tec and picture threds were we all said "looks awsome" nice tahoe" etc. so we lost those posts, not a bad idea if you ask me. those were not his origional plans, but it worked out that way.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I too got demoted back to noob status. Not comlaining, but I worked hard to think of things to say, like "awesome, sweet". haha.

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it was just the 'awesome cool' posts that got removed. I am unable to find several posts that were of some real substance...I can still see them in my 'subscribed' threads but cannot find them in the actual sections.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think it was just the 'awesome cool' posts that got removed. I am unable to find several posts that were of some real substance...I can still see them in my 'subscribed' threads but cannot find them in the actual sections.

i know it wasn't .

what im saying is since the threads with pics got deleted, so did our posts.

lets say im a newbie, wiht 40 posts.

i make 38 posts in the photo section that are real ellabroate and have more than nice hoe. etc.

if those threads get deleted i loose 38 posts and have 2, no matter what your message was in those posts you lost them with the forum deletion.

but what i was saying is its probably for the better since (we ALL do it, i i know) say nice hoe, or cool looking mod Etc.