Will an 07 classic radio work...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HI guys, if I can ask about the silverado here, MY stock head unit in the silverado is peeling badly and the cd is a crap shoot. For 100 bucks I bought an 07 silverado radio. But his 07 is a classic style so its got the GMT 800 electrical system. I wanna know 2 things. 1 I have a cd, cassete. HIs is a 6 cd. Will the wires just plug right in?? Also will it need to be programed at the dealer to work??? thanks guys. Silverado is an 03.

JKmotorsports

tahoeyukonforum.com
Reaction score
It should work no prob, just as long as it is from the Classic Silvy and not the GMT900 style.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It should work no prob, just as long as it is from the Classic Silvy and not the GMT900 style.

Thanks dude, yea its from a classic. I scored it off a dude on GMFS, he had it in his truck for 3 days cause he went aftermarket. :cool2: I thought about an aftermarket deck. But I dont wanna mess with the onstar, door chime thing. I heard if not done right it ketches fire. I dont need that LOL