Windnoise on brandnew 08' Tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KillerStudio

Reaction score
I just got my 08' Tahoe and when I am on the freeway going about 60-70 mph.....I have windnoise...sounds like its coming from the A pillar by the sideview mirrors... I am getting this noise on both the drivers and passenger side..,.sounds like the windows are cracked open slightly...the noise is acceptable but I don't think I should be having that much windnoise from a $50k vehicle? I did a search and found someone that mentioned a missing foam piece on the door handle....did this fix work for anyone else? Is there a foam part on the passenger side also?

Thanks!

08_Denali

Reaction score
That was a major problem for the 2007 Cadillac Escalades also. If I recall corectly, there is a TSB for that fix, but im not sure if it covers the Tahoe.

Good Luck.

-MC

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is already a thread on this, it is probably the most common problem I've heard with the new GMT900s. Even then it isn't that common...

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think people have had wind noise issues in different places. The door handle MAY be your problem, but it may not. FYI