Window tinting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ridding-dirty

Reaction score
Just got my 03 Yukon and would like to tint the front windows to match the back. Does anyone know what Percent they are and has anyone got a perfect match.

RenegadeTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, the privacy glass along with 20% usually makes 5%... I think it's probably around 20-35%. Check your local laws... some are pretty strict about it.

birdz06

Reaction score
yes it should be 20% i have an 04 LT. added 20% to the rear and 5% to the front. Matched up nicely:cool2::cool2::cool2:

992door

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some where around 18 or 20 will match up fine. I dont know if you know this but the wisconsin law is 50% on the front windows

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes it should be 20% i have an 04 LT. added 20% to the rear and 5% to the front. Matched up nicely:cool2::cool2::cool2:

ish i lived where you do, 5% on the front around here will get you pulled in a second.

Jsho13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wisconsin law is 50% on the fronts and 35% on the rears. I had 15% put on my fronts and it matches the rear perfectly. You will be able to tell a slight difference from the inside of the car, but outside it all looks the same. I believe the rears are 18% though.

ridding-dirty

Reaction score
Wisconsin law is 50% on the fronts and 35% on the rears. I had 15% put on my fronts and it matches the rear perfectly. You will be able to tell a slight difference from the inside of the car, but outside it all looks the same. I believe the rears are 18% though.

Just talked to the Po Po and they said 47% on the front. What the crap do they even make a 47% tint. Think I will just put 20% on the front and hope for the best.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol...some stupid ass number like 47%....gimme a break...thats as dumb as the 7 1/2mph speed limit I saw back home by the lake... -_- (No...Im not kidding..that was the posted speed limit..I couldnt believe it)