WrenchGuys BIG 3 Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

somekindofhate

Reaction score
So im going to use welding wire, about how much feet should I order for the big 3?

Also what's the deal with the side terminal on my factory battery, will that still work with a Knu Terminal?

WrenchGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So im going to use welding wire, about how much feet should I order for the big 3?

Also what's the deal with the side terminal on my factory battery, will that still work with a Knu Terminal?

10 ft will get you in. Which Knu Terminal are you using?

I used a dual post battery for the purpose but there are side post adapters at the parts store.

somekindofhate

Reaction score
Yeah, I got some side terminal battery with no top post. that is going to make wiring this a pain I would imagine. Maybe i'll get a Red Top

tast101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I got some side terminal battery with no top post. that is going to make wiring this a pain I would imagine. Maybe i'll get a Red Top

Just goto pep boys or autozone or somewhere and get the adapters. Thats what I did. Think they were like $1.98 per battery post i think.