WS Wipers uncontrollable???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

catnhat fan

Reaction score
Newbie here, been lurking for a while.

I had mine in for service the other day b/c the wipers and spray were going off on their own and I could not stop them?? It used the entire reservoir 2X??

Took it in, the said problem solved as they replaced the fuse per the recent tsb on heated reservoirs. Problem presented itself again 2 days ago and then yesterday???

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Solutions??

catnhat fan

Reaction score
By the way, I have an 07 Yukon Denali XL with moony, dvd, navvy, heated steering wheel, retractable running boards, etc..........

Thanks

07GMCYUKON

Reaction score
There seems to be about a handful of people that are experiencing this problem and I have yet to hear of a solution. I started having the problem a few weeks ago, I also went through a couple bottles of fluid and needed to pull over and shut the truck off just so it would stop. Sometimes it would start right up again. Mine happened both when the heated fluid switch wasn't working and when it was (Before & After new harness). Dealership replaced the entire pump and it didn't stop it. I have not had it happen for about a week now *Fingers crossed*.