ya gotta see this guys video ....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:D Fine with me. Just let me know when and where and I'll be there with the law to watch.:gy:

your front lawn, with immunity as im a trained pro ( took some classes when i was 18), i can show the certification to a cop and they let me go. :gy:

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
your front lawn, with immunity as im a trained pro ( took some classes when i was 18), i can show the certification to a cop and they let me go. :gy:

:smilielol: I'd like to see that. right now my front lawn has about 2 feet of wet snow covering it, with drifts up to 5 feet. Actually, It might be kinda fun if my yard wasn't so small.

No cop is gonna let you go just for showing a certification you got from a driving class. Trained professionals know better than to drive like that in public. What kind of salary do you pull down with that training?:rolleyes2:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:smilielol: I'd like to see that. right now my front lawn has about 2 feet of wet snow covering it, with drifts up to 5 feet. Actually, It might be kinda fun if my yard wasn't so small.

No cop is gonna let you go just for showing a certification you got from a driving class. Trained professionals know better than to drive like that in public. What kind of salary do you pull down with that training?:rolleyes2:

thats why i really would not do it, its a stupid stunt. especally around other people. but balsting through your snow does sound fun. :lol:

and no it was not just a driving class, it was a stunt driving class, so that way if i want to drive a car on fire through flameing rings i can, or nascar, they said i was good as i did not panic when i lost control. :yesnod:

salary?? none, im my own boss. not like i need a resume, i know what i did and didnt do in life.

Mike97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats why i really would not do it, its a stupid stunt. especally around other people. but balsting through your snow does sound fun. :lol:

and no it was not just a driving class, it was a stunt driving class, so that way if i want to drive a car on fire through flameing rings i can, or nascar, they said i was good as i did not panic when i lost control. :yesnod:

salary?? none, im my own boss. not like i need a resume, i know what i did and didnt do in life.

Yep, it's been a particulary snowy winter this year. I had a lot of fun yesterday drift bustin' with a couple of buddies on back roads that hadn't been plowed in days. Too bad none of us had a video camera with us. :thumbsup:

Stunt driving school sounds fun. They didn't have those around here when I was 18 (wish they would have). I learned my driving skills from almost 30 years of driving dirt and gravel roads. Snow covered roads are also a good place to learn car control.:yesnod: