03+ Silverado/Avalanch Front End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone put a a 03 and up silverado or avalanch front end on there tahoe?? if so what parts and brackets would i need besides the basic hood, fenders, grill shell, lights, bumper, and all that. Also any pictures of installs would highly be appreciated!

the_chosen1

Reaction score
oh no! why would you want to do that to your tahoe? IMO those front ends on the Avi's are hideous!

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea i kinda agree but i just wanted something different, i dont feel like bagging it cus its a every day driver, but i want to do something major to it ya know

the_chosen1

Reaction score
yea i kinda agree but i just wanted something different, i dont feel like bagging it cus its a every day driver, but i want to do something major to it ya know

please no, dont! that would be a tragic mistake man. post some pics of it now, cant really see what you got there.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
please no, dont! that would be a tragic mistake man. post some pics of it now, cant really see what you got there.

ok this is what im working with.....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
shave the door handles :D

yea i was going to paint it at the same time as putting on the front end and i was going to do some shaving when i did that, only worry is that i drive it everyday and dont want to have problems with the door poppers and stuff, do have any problems with yours??

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a SS bumper for my tahoe that i havnt put on, what would yall think if i put the SS bumper on and get the grille shell without the emblem on it thats made by street scene that just has the bar going across and paint it, instead of doing a different front end