03 Tahoe Heated seat, adjust foot pedal, memory seat not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hitdog042

Reaction score
Hi. New to this forum. I have a 2003 Tahoe LT which is having an issue I searched for but can't find someone with all the same symptoms.

All on drivers side. Power seat works. But what doesn't work at all is the memory seat 1 or 2 position, heated seat won't turn on, and adjustable foot pedal doesn't work.

Passenger side all is fine.

Is this just the panel switch on the door that needs replaced? Or should I be looking at something else?

Heated seats never worked on that side but at least used to power on briefly before shutting off. Now nothing at all.

I checked all connections under the seat all look good.

Thanks!

millsnation93

Reaction score
hitdog042, same issue in my 06 z71 tahoe. The wire going to my seat motor had came loose prior to me buying it. After a week of having it I got to searching. reconnected the wire and all has been fine since then. Its on the left hand side under the drivers seat. About a 3" long cylinder lying horizontally. Hope this helps. This also fixed the pedals, mem. seats, and heat as well. I have read were others stated the seat warmers were bad and it would cause the switch to throw in the door panels. Hope this helps some.