03 Tahoe OBD port not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamgobono

Reaction score
I have an 03 Tahoe lt, and the OBD port is dead. Is there a fuse for it? How do I start my search? Loose wire? Help... engine light is on.
Thanks,
Bo

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After searching online briefly, some folks with the same issue say there is a fuse for it, but they dont give a fuse location nor does any search results provide the fuse box labeling for your vehicle. Check the fuse box under the hood, inside the vehicle and if all else fails, your owners manual for fuse and location.

JennaBear

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like your cigarette lighter fuse is dead, it is among a triangular cluster, on the drivers side, closest to the windshield.

tiggermike

Reaction score
Sounds like your cigarette lighter fuse is dead, it is among a triangular cluster, on the drivers side, closest to the windshield.
Your answer helped me tremendously as I was able to pinpoint my problem. It was the cigarette lighter fuse that was causing my OBDII scanner to not communicate with my vehicle; although this fuse is actually located in the fusebox under the hood in my 2004 Tahoe. Thank you for your answer and I really appreciate it!