08' LTZ Price Quote... What do you think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

architect61

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to this site and I find it very helpful in my search for a new Tahoe. I wanted to see if you guys can take a look at a quote for a 2008 LTZ Tahoe that I received from a local dearlership. I am doing my research right now and so far it has ben the best price. I did not get the MSRP amount, but its the lowest quote I have received. It doesn't have much options. I figure I got get a good Garmin Nav for a fraction of the price. I qualify for the $2000 Loyalty cash back too,which puts it at $37,600. Even though this seems like a good price, I have read that I could get a better deal if I wait until the 09's come in. Any thoughts?

Thanks.
Joe

2008 Tahoe 2WD
LTZ option package
Black exterior color
Ebony leather trim
5.3L Flex fuel V-8
Automatic 4-speed transmission
Power driver & passenger seat
2nd row heated buckets / 3rd row bench seats
Remote start
Head curtain side airbags
Assist steps
Electronic climate control - multi zone
Power O/S heated / turn indicator mirrors
Power liftgate
Locking rear differential
3:42 rear axle ratio
20" aluminum wheels
Fog lamps
OnStar communications system
Steering wheel audio controls
AM / FM CD w/ Bose premium speakers
Roof mounted luggage rack
Rear parking assist
Autoride suspension package

Plus much more standard equipment not listed here!

Your Internet Department Discount price will be $ 39673.58 plus tt&l after rebate.

There is an Owner Loyalty rebate of $2000.00 available if you qualify.

txshriner

Reaction score
i bought a fully loaded LTZ with the 6.2 motor and 6 speed auto trans for 41k. my partner bought the 5.3 with the 4 speed auto trans. the bigger motor and better trans are more expensive but more than worth the couple grand difference in price.